[so excited to see fields of Texas bluebonnets / pic source]
12 Ways to Make a Bad Day Good and a Good Day Better
1. Get a Cherry Limeade from Sonic. Make sure to eat the cherry at the bottom of the cup.
2. Spend 20 minutes in the sunshine. SPF optional.
3. Call home and chat with Mom and Dad.
4. Laugh during a moment that would normally make you scream or yell or cry or scold.
5. Go to a baseball game. Eat hot dogs and Cracker Jacks.
6. Peruse the clearance sections at your favorite store. Don't go home empty handed.
7. Two words: DANCE PARTY.
8. Plant flowers.
9. Write a letter to someone you miss. A real letter with a stamp on the envelope and everything.
10. Paint your toenails a happy color.
11. Look through old photo albums and scrapbooks. Forgive yourself for your outfit, your hairstyle, your glasses, braces, etc.
12. Give longer hugs. Significantly longer hugs.