Thursday, May 26

the new girl


Forget who was crowned the newest American Idol last night. Let's talk about how excited I got after watching the commercials for The New Girl starring Zooey Deschanel during the finale.

My husband always laughs at me whenever we watch a Zooey movie. I love her. She might be my fashion icon. I could watch (500) Days of Summer every single day just to soak up a little style inspiration.


If only I could pull off wearing bows in my hair without looking like a delusional woman-child.

I'm so excited to check out this new show. Zooey? Awesome. Comedy? Awesome. Oh, and that super cute deputy from season one of Veronica Mars? Double awesome.

1 comment:

Sam @ The Junk House said...

Ah! Were you a Veronica Mars fan? I loved that show. I was so disappointed when they cancelled it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...