Our list of this season's activities:
1. Make a Christmas paper chain.
2. Make and hang paper snowflakes.
3. Make a cotton ball snowman.
4. Make hot chocolate with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and candy canes.
5. Watch a Christmas movie and eat popcorn.
6. Call Grandpa and Grandma and Papa and Nana and sing a Christmas song.
7. Decorate sugar cookies and give to friends or neighbors.
8. Make gift tags for presents.
9. Read a Christmas book.
10. Drive around to see Christmas lights.
11. Make a Christmas card and send it to someone you love.
12. Color a manger scene coloring page.
13. Make Christmas wish lists and display somewhere.
14. Open special ornaments and put on the tree.
15. Ride the Santa train at the mall.
16. Make a toilet paper roll tree.
17. Listen to a Christmas album - Hallie's choice.
18. Make caramel chocolate pretzel sticks.
19. Get peppermint milkshake from Chick-Fil-A.
20. Buy and donate a gift to Toys for Tots.
21. Make Butter Mints.
22. Write a Christ-centered goal for the new year.
23. Color or paint special wrapping paper out of butcher paper.
24. Read the Christmas story out of the Book of Mormon and Bible.
The result is perfectly imperfect. And aren't scalloped edges just the cutest thing? We had a fun time putting it together, which really gets me excited for all of the other festive activities we have planned throughout the month. Happy December indeed!
Don't forget to enter the Christmas Mix giveaway! Comments close on Sunday night.