1. Little & Ashley -- perfect for listening to in the car with the windows rolled down. Favorite track: Stole My Heart.
2. Hampton Forge Paring Knives -- I would love to prep for an almost-summer picnic using these cuties. Fruit salad, anyone?
3. Mint Nail Polish -- I especially love Wet 'N Wild's "Need A Refresh-mint". It's a great shade and you can't beat the $2 price tag.
4. Clif Kid Zbar -- I discovered these while house-sitting my for my brother. Don't forget to stash an extra in your purse for you!
5. The Avengers -- I cannot think of a better way to kick off the summer movie season. It. Was. Awesome.
6. Grandma's Secret Spot Remover -- Grass stains have got nothin' on Hallie's knees.
7. High-waist + Belted Maxi Skirts -- Tuck a cute t-shirt into a maxi and you've got the universal uniform for a stylish spring outfit.