Monday, May 7

loving lately / may

Is it really seven days into May already? Thank goodness. This is when the year transitions from pretty good to fantastic, don't you think? On my list of things I'm loving this month...



1. Little & Ashley -- perfect for listening to in the car with the windows rolled down. Favorite track: Stole My Heart.

2. Hampton Forge Paring Knives -- I would love to prep for an almost-summer picnic using these cuties. Fruit salad, anyone?

3. Mint Nail Polish -- I especially love Wet 'N Wild's "Need A Refresh-mint". It's a great shade and you can't beat the $2 price tag.

4. Clif Kid Zbar -- I discovered these while house-sitting my for my brother. Don't forget to stash an extra in your purse for you!

5. The Avengers -- I cannot think of a better way to kick off the summer movie season. It. Was. Awesome.

6. Grandma's Secret Spot Remover -- Grass stains have got nothin' on Hallie's knees.

7. High-waist + Belted Maxi Skirts -- Tuck a cute t-shirt into a maxi and you've got the universal uniform for a stylish spring outfit.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

All of these finds are so cute and I get excited about the stain remover. Sad - but thanks! It is much needed around this house lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...