Monday, March 12

loving lately / march


-  this Laidback dress by Boden. I could rock that little beauty all spring long.
-  Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. When making the switch from a balmy Texas winter to a frigid Idaho/Wyoming winter, dramatic is precisely what I need.
-  Parenthood. We recently started watching this via Netflix and I have not made it through an episode  without crying. Okay, sobbing.
-  I recently flipped through Scrapbooks Etc. magazine's April issue and they had the cutest shower themed baby or bridal shower ideas. Someone get pregnant or hitched so I can throw this party!
-  chocolate covered craisins. Just a few satisfy my sweet craving after every meal. Yes, every meal.
-  the ihandy level for iphone or ipod touch. This free app saved me a trip to Lowes!
-  more Boden stuff, like their straight leg capris. Have you checked out their latest catalog? Just do it and adore the prettiness.
-  Octavia Spencer's dress at the oscars. Modest is hottest, am I right?!
-  Mix a few tablespoons of Torani Cherry Lime syrup with sparkling water, ice cubes, and heavy cream and you've got the world on a string. Dare I say it's even better than a Sonic Cherry Limeade?
-  naan bread. Who knew I was so into Indian food?
-  vintage swimsuits. I have my heart set on a 1950's style one-piece for this summer and I'm loving the retro styles that anthropologie is offering.

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

i love it all! :) you always share such great stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...