- kelly & katie shoes. I'm in love with almost every style and color of k+k shoe I've seen. Just walk the aisles at DSW and you'll see what I mean. This summer I'm rocking their gladiator sandal in white and I LOVE them.
- oatmeal chocolate chip cookies from Potbelly. The first time I had these cookies was in Chicago (with a scoop of vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two of them) and I frequently found myself craving them for years afterwards. You can imagine my delight when I learned they have them in Texas and one just down the street from our house.
- abe books.com, where you'll find cheap used books in excellent condition. Easy as that. Whether it's The Very Hungry Caterpillar for Hallie or The Help for me (so excited to read this one) or one of about a thousand books on Clay's list, we know we can get them at Abe Books for the best price.
- pinterest -- You knew it was coming, right? This is one of those things I wish I would have come up with first. I have a feeling this is going to be huge. Are you pinning? Follow me by clicking on the Pinterest icon in the sidebar.
- fish oil. Honestly, I have no idea what fish oil does for me. A healthier heart? Brighter skin? Who knows, but I sure like it.
- As far as Pop Tarts go, I'm normally a non-popped Strawberry kind of girl. But recently I'm loving the S'mores pop tarts. The marshmallow and chocolate is so gooey and yummy right out of the toaster. Clay and I usually share a packet as we wind down to watch our evening shows.
- Revlon colorstay liquid eye pen. It's like drawing eyeliner on with a felt pen. It is nearly impossible to mess up, which makes my quick morning make-up routine even more of a breeze.
- Despicable Me. Perhaps I love this movie because it's the first non-Toy Story kid-friendly movie we've watched at our house in months. Hallie calls it the happy monster movie. I call it a breath of fresh air.
- Fabricworm.com. Now I haven't ordered any fabric from this site yet, so I can't really vouch for customer service, shipping rates, etc., but just looking at their selection has me bright-eyed and planning for yet another sewing project. And their prices seem pretty good as well.
- Finding and falling in love with new blogs will be a never-ending source of happiness for me. New current favorites are Elle Apparel and V and Co. They are both bright, crisp and totally stylish. I can't get enough.
Care to share what are you loving lately?