Monday, October 3
loving lately / october
- this gondola top. Just imagine it under a tailored jacket. Hello, pretty.
- using Brianna's Poppy Seed dressing in chicken salad sandwiches.
- cherry berry chillers from McDonalds. Don't judge me.
- that there will be an LDS temple built in my husband's hometown of Star Valley, Wyoming. Amazing!
- my Cuisinart handy prep food processor.
- What I Wore. This girl has got style.
- my grey opaque tights I scored from Banana Republic for $2.99. Come on, cooler weather!
- The New Girl. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I seriously heart Zooey.
- the BYU win on Friday night. Cougars!!
- Spoonsisters.com. I'm not much of a wacky gift-giver but this site has some pretty fun stuff.
- open faced pb + honey sandwiches with Cool Ranch Doritos on top.
- the velvet trim trench coat at Boden.
- pumpkin arrangements in fireplaces. My mother-in-law does this and it's super cute.
- Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw. He'll always be one of my favorites.
posts about loving latelies