Wednesday, December 7
loving lately / stocking stuffers for him or her
- elevated solid spoons. This is the kind of thing everybody needs but never buys for themselves.
- lip butter from The Body Shop. We got these in our stockings almost every year. Fave.
- Scrabble letter mugs. For the word nerd in your life.
- nail polish in trendy colors like essie's cocktail bling or OPI's metro chic.
- this Bombay brown leather journal from Barnes & Noble. Perfect for jotting quick thoughts and quotes.
- iTunes gift cards. You can't go wrong with it, can you?
- I really like plaid scarves. This one is a steal.
- this camera charm and about a thousand other things on Etsy.
- these mustache paper clips. 'Staches are all the rage.
- extra ingredients measuring spoons by Anthropologie. What kitchen wouldn't love this addition?
- Post It Notes. Seriously.
- earrings like these super darling rose studs.
- striped tassel beanie. It's all sorts of cute - you know, in a manly way.
- recipe rock. Genius.
- Terry's chocolate orange. No stocking is complete without it.
posts about loving latelies