- eos lip balm. My quest for the perfect chapstick has come to a screeching halt.
- Midnight In Paris. I wasn't prepared to love this movie as much as I did. Watch it. Adore it.
- my sister-in-law gave me this Stunning Sight Dress from Downeast Basics for Christmas. I want to wear it every day...and to bed.
- the Goody Spin Pin works wonders on a bad hair day. It's kind of magical.
- I've always loved Simply Orange juice, but recently bought Simply Apple on a whim for my sick husband. We may never be able to drink another kind of apple juice ever again.
- open shelving in the kitchen. I realize how organized you'd have to be to pull this off, but I'd be willing to give it a try.
- have you heard of Rosie Golan? Her song "Hazy" popped up on my Pandora station and I cannot get enough of it. It's the sweetest little romantic song I ever did hear. Simple, too. Just the way I like it.
- Word pillows at Pottery Barn. I'm inspired to make one for Hallie's room.
- Challenge Spreadable butter. I'm not exaggerating when I say this stuff has changed my life. Toast has never been so dang enjoyable.- my Ruffle Puff Sleeve Top from LOFT. Another Christmas present, this time from my husband. This shirt is a must-have. Perfect for any season, layering under a cardigan, or tucked into a high-waist pencil skirt.
Anything you are loving lately? I'd love to hear about your newest favorites.