Monday, March 12
loving lately / march
- this Laidback dress by Boden. I could rock that little beauty all spring long.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. When making the switch from a balmy Texas winter to a frigid Idaho/Wyoming winter, dramatic is precisely what I need.
- Parenthood. We recently started watching this via Netflix and I have not made it through an episode without crying. Okay, sobbing.
- I recently flipped through Scrapbooks Etc. magazine's April issue and they had the cutest shower themed baby or bridal shower ideas. Someone get pregnant or hitched so I can throw this party!
- chocolate covered craisins. Just a few satisfy my sweet craving after every meal. Yes, every meal.
- the ihandy level for iphone or ipod touch. This free app saved me a trip to Lowes!
- more Boden stuff, like their straight leg capris. Have you checked out their latest catalog? Just do it and adore the prettiness.
- Octavia Spencer's dress at the oscars. Modest is hottest, am I right?!
- Mix a few tablespoons of Torani Cherry Lime syrup with sparkling water, ice cubes, and heavy cream and you've got the world on a string. Dare I say it's even better than a Sonic Cherry Limeade?
- naan bread. Who knew I was so into Indian food?
- vintage swimsuits. I have my heart set on a 1950's style one-piece for this summer and I'm loving the retro styles that anthropologie is offering.
posts about loving latelies