Wednesday, March 14

quote


I always enjoy rummaging through old quote books to see what words stand out to me on any given day. Thoughts that were shared and that inspired others over a hundred years ago but are still applicable today, maybe even more so now than they were back then. From the moment I read this quote I have been rethinking the way I spend my time. Time with my husband and daughter, time developing my talents, time on the computer, time with a good book. What a perfect little eye opener for the way we prioritize our lives and the people and activities in it. 

What or who do you love enough that you find time for in your life?

1 comment:

sarita said...

I so love this! Thanks for sharing and for helping me realize that I don't need to make anymore excuses about what I do and don't have time for!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...