Friday, June 10

star garland


Father's Day is coming up, which means my birthday is coming up, which means Clay's birthday is coming up, which means the 4th of July is coming up. It's a busy few weeks around our house.

I made this easy 4th of July decoration to kick off the summer holiday season. I haven't quite decided where to put it so for now it is livening up the big white wall in my craft room. Nice. It'll find its way into the main area of our home in a day or two, I'm sure.

To make:

1. Gather red, white and blue paper.
2. Cut paper into stars using preferred cutting tool. (I used my beloved Cricut.)
3. Feed stars through the sewing machine one at a time to create garland.
4. Glue smaller stars over stitched stars.
5. Marvel at the beauty of finished project.


1 comment:

BECKY said...

that is SO FREAKING CUTE! i might need to copy you on this... but i'd have to hire you to cut them out for me! seriously, soooooo cute. way better than some vinyl that says 'let freedom ring' or something! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...