Friday, October 14

blogger Q+A / the shine project

Blogger Q+A is a monthly feature where we hear from some of our favorite bloggers. The questions are easy and fun and the answers are always entertaining. Read along as we get to know the best writers, fashionistas, crafters, mommies, and inspirations the blogosphere has to offer.

This week's featured blogger is Ashley from The Shine Project. Ashley is a true inspiration. She writes from her heart and is always looking for the next opportunity to make the world a little bit better. Enjoy reading her answers then give her blog a visit and say hello.


What's Your Name: Ashley LeMieux

Blog Address: http://www.ashlemieux.blogspot.com/ (The Shine Project)

Where is Your Favorite Place to Relax? Honestly, my bed! I am always running around, and it feels SO good when I get to jump in bed and just lay there. I also have the squishiest mattress on the face of the planet, and it just sucks me in :)

What do you do on a bad day to change it to a good day? I pray. I pray a lot. It helps me feel peace when things get really crazy, and I focus on what I'm doing, and what is most important.

What are your most loved comfort foods? ICE CREAM. Someone, please, rid me of this obsession. I seriously love ice cream. I could eat it every day!

What is your guilty pleasure CD or song? Taylor Swift is the bomb. But what's really embarrassing is I love Miley Cyrus's "The Climb". When I go running I swear that song is on repeat for miles at a time.

Do you have any bad habits? Cracking my knuckles...

What characteristics do you love? Honesty, loyalty, and compassion. When people put others before themselves, I think it's the most amazing thing. We live in a self-centered world, and it's refreshing to meet people who serve other people.

Do you sing in the car? Like you wouldn't believe

Who was your first movie star crush? The boy who played Casper...I  can't remember his name though!

Favorite beauty product? Pink lip gloss

W/hy did you start your blog, and what do you hope your readers get from it? I started my blog to motivated people to do hard things. Everyday, I hope my blog is a source of inspiration in people's lives. I also wanted to make an online community where we could organize service projects, and come together for a bigger cause that we couldn't accomplish on our own. I want my reader's to SHINE!

If you would like to participate in the Blogger Q+A or nominate your favorite blogger, please contact me at jodienoted(at)gmail.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...