Monday, October 31

a festive weekend + halloween

(pic source)


What a fun-filled weekend we had. I discovered that taking my daughter to birthday parties (two in one day, ah!) makes me feel old. I also found a true kindred spirit in my friend, who ate junk food and girl-talked with me for hours while watching the World Series...and our husbands were nowhere in sight! Then my daughter sniffled and coughed and snacked and colored while Dad and Mom carved pumpkins. We caught up on our shows, suprised by the Project Runway finale and still laughing at Parks and Recreation. Oh, Ron Swanson.

Today we are preparing for a trick-or-treating extravaganza then turning our focus on showing gratitude and thanks throughout November.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well. Be safe tonight and happy Halloween!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...