Wednesday, February 8
loving lately / february
- Reese's Minis. Best. Things. Ever.
- I bought a new book last week at Barnes & Noble and when they handed me my receipt, included was a list of other books I might enjoy based off of my purchase. Well done, B&N.
- have you seen the BBC series Sherlock? It is awesome in every way. I am so on team Holmes/Watson.
- playing air hockey. Especially against my better half on date night...with a group of fifteen-year old gamers looking on.
- this talk by Dieter F. Uchtdorf. I have it on my ipod and listen to it at least once a week. It makes all the difference in my day.
- chewy cherry hearts and chocolate-covered cinnamon bears. I feel no guilt whatsoever for indulging myself with February's finest.
- Shoe Carnival for crazy good deals. I know, I was skeptical at first, too. An added bonus: employees of Shoe Carnival are not actual carnies, therefore have much better personal hygiene.
- The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton. I'm only a few chapters into this novel but I already love it to pieces.
- I have yet to buy myself a pair, but I'm crossing my fingers that these colored toothpick jeans in festival green magically go on super clearance real soon. It could happen, right?
- pegboard. The possibilities with that stuff is endless. I love it hanging on the wall of a small kitchen organizing gizmos and gadgets.
- magnetic meal planning a la BHG. When I get back into a routine and a cozy kitchen, I am making this happen.
- Torrie at Autodidactic Ambitions. Her tell-all Tuesdays are always an entertaining read and I am honored to be a guest poster today for her Mid-Week Boost feature. Check her out!
posts about loving latelies