Tuesday, September 18

life at home




I've been notified by a few readers that I need to blog more. Or at all.

Boxes are still being unpacked and I'm overwhelmed by the bare walls that are crying for some love and decor. Pinterest has become my best frenemy as I dream up a plan for all of this empty space...only to realize a shopping spree is necessary in order for it to become a reality. I do have a lot of picture frames, though. Is a gallery wall in every room too much? Probably.

The joyous fantasy of Hallie reuniting with her ridiculous amount of toys and stuffed animals played out even better than expected, as the glee and excitement still hasn't worn off two weeks later.

Perhaps my favorite part of this move is how seamlessly life has gone back to the way it once was. Preparing dinners and the family snuggles on the couch and the morning routine. It feels good and right and happy.

I was hoping life would slow down once we got into a house and started to feel at home. Suddenly I realize that at home is when life is craziest.

My goodness, I sure love crazy.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I have been in my home for a month and have hung one mirror. It's so hard to decorate when you want all new things and have great ideas, but why is money such an issue!? BOO. That is a cute picture, I am so happy for you guys, crazy is just how it goes!!

BECKY said...

yay yay yay!!! can't wait to see more pics!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things are back to normal for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...