Thursday, September 20
loving lately / fall
1. watching Felicity episodes on Netflix / combine one of my all-time favorite fictional characters and so much drama you can cut it with a knife and you've got an excellent show to watch as you unwind at the end of the day. Also, let the record show that I absolutely loved it when Felicity chopped off her hair.
2. jon mclaughlin / I've always been a fan but I especially love his latest album, Promises Promises. He sings his stories so well, I can't help but stop in my tracks to get a better listen.
3. Better Homes and Gardens wax scents / I might get a lot of heat for this, but I love these $2 bricks so much better than the Scentsy brand. They're cheaper, you can buy them at Walmart or online, and you aren't dealing with a consultant pressuring you into buying other products. Their selection isn't nearly as big, but their seasonal scents are delish and last just as long in the warmer. Our current fave is Spiced Pumpkin Pie.
4. crocheted scarves / the chunkier the better, right? 'Tis the season.
5. JCPenney / have you shopped here lately? I'd heard about their revamp earlier this year and finally walked through a store the other day. They have the cutest kid clothes at great prices. I'm urging Hallie to hit another growth spurt so I have an excuse to shop it up.
6. almonds / I'm trying to snack healthier and my new go-to mid-day boost is a mix of almonds and dried apricots. They taste yummy and I feel so happy putting them in my belly.
Your turn. What else is out there to love?
posts about loving latelies